Call us 01904 479777
Tower Court Health Centre, Oakdale Road, Clifton Moor
York, North Yorkshire  YO30 4RZ
Email us

Friends & Family Test Results 

Please find below a summary of results from our Friends and Family Test Survey. 

Thank you to the patients who took the time to complete our feedback forms. We welcome and value your opinion and share the results each month.

 


APRIL RESULTS

93% of patients were ‘extremely likely’ to recommend our practice. The remaining 7% were ‘likely’ to recommend the practice.

 

”Very nice and friendly person, makes you feel at ease”

”Excellent service. Friendly and gives great advice and care”

“Extremely pleased with the service, treatment and availability of appointments”



MAY RESULTS

100% of patients were ‘extremely likely’ to recommend our practice.

 

“Fabulous practice, I’ve been here for 15 years”

“Great dentists. Have the time and experience to explain everything to you. Relieves any anxiety”

“Always professional & approachable

 


JUNE RESULTS

86% of patient results were ‘extremely likely’ to recommend our practice. The remaining 14% were ‘likely’ to recommend the practice.

 

“I have always attended this practice, feel very good about coming. Dentist and staff make you very welcome”

“The staff are always helpful, friendly and accommodating”

“Very reassuring, kind and friendly. Not pushy”